Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Best Bra Extenders (3-hook) by Coco's Closet


#luvcococloset
I'm pretty sure every girl needs some of these. There have been so many times where my weight has fluctuated and my bra's became a bit tighter on me, especially during pregnancy. It would have been nice to have some of these bra extenders by Coco's Closet. They are easy to assemble and very comfortable. You can't even tell besides the fact that your bra fits better.

These things are a life saver. There is nothing more uncomfortable than a tight bra. Not only that though, when your bra is tight it creates bulges in places you don't want bulges. That's what great about these things. It gives you that little bit of extra extension and helps smooth everything out. You can get up to two extra inches in length to your bra.

This little pack came with 6 extenders. Two white, two black and two nudes. You have a color for all your needs. It also came with a bonus necklace extender!

If your bra is fitting a bit tight and your not quiet ready to move on to another one, try these bra extenders from Coco's Closet out. You will be amazed with how much more comfortable your bra's become. If you would like to learn more about them or purchase them for yourself, check them out on Amazon. They are currently available for $7.95 + $3.99 shipping.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment