Sunday, October 12, 2014

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace by Good Karma Zone

#amberteethingnecklace
My 6 month old has been teething for the last couple of months. He has been chewing on everything, drooling and whines a lot. Teething is not fun for the parent or child. I have tried everything from teething toys, teething oil, gum massage and teething tablets. Nothing has seemed to really help or calm him down.

I thought I had tried everything until I came across the baltic amber teething necklace. At first I was under the impression it was one of those necklaces that they wear and can be chewed on but once I received it, I was surprised. It was so small. It's an actual necklace that your baby wears around their neck. The baltic amber contains a high amount of succinic acid which is natural pain reliever, anti-inflammatory and central nervous system calmer.

I was a bit apprehensive at first. I would not recommend leaving the necklace on your child unless you are going to be right next to them at all times. Do not leave on at night when they are sleeping. I fear that this product could become a choking hazard if the child is left unattended. However, the necklace is knotted between every bead to prevent the loss of beads if it does happens to break. It is 13 inches long. It fits loosely around my child's neck, but it's tight enough to where it wont slip off. It's not long enough to where your child can put it in their mouth's while wearing it. 

So I gave this product a try. Although I did not get instant results after my child had worn in for a while, I noticed that he was a lot calmer and had a lot less drool. For the longest time I was having a hard time getting him to drink his bottles because he would just whine and squirm every time I put the bottle in his mouth. But since he has been wearing this necklace I haven't had a problem. He drinks his bottle every time with no trouble.

I honestly think that the necklace is working which is fantastic. He has been so calm. There was a period of time where I didn't put the necklace on him because I had misplaced it and I could tell. He started to whine a lot and I started having trouble feeding him but once I finally found it and he started wearing it again, he went back to his calm self. This tells me that the necklace does in fact work.

If you are in the market for a product for your teething child I would recommend you try this one. It's worth a try. If you would like to learn more about it or purchase it for yourself, you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $17.95. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment