Sunday, October 12, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer


#strollerorganizer
I recently got the opportunity to try this little product from Children 'n Us. It is a stroller organizer but it's not only limited for stroller use. You can put this organizer in your car, or adjust the straps and use it as a carry bag.

What I like most about this organizer is all the pockets. It has so many places to store things. There are three outside pockets and a zipper pocket on the inside. It also has two insulated bottle spots on the inside to keep your bottles and beverages warm or cold.

I was able to put plenty of diapers inside, as well as my wipe container, a bottle and my formula container. It can fit so much more than that though! 

With all the pockets, you can store your phone, money, keys, pacifiers, toys for baby and so much more. This organizer would be perfect to attach to my stroller when I take my son to the zoo for the first time. Most strollers don't have a lot of places to store things. Most of the time I have to carry my purse or put it in the basket underneath the stroller which can be a pain to have to dig out every time I need something. With this stroller organizer, you can attach it at the top, and you will have everything right at your fingertips.

This organizer has truly made my life so much more simpler. I like having my things organized. My diaper bag is such a mess, most of the time I can't find anything I'm looking for. It all get's lost in a bottom less pit it seems but with this organizer I can keep my things separated so that I know what's where and it will be so much easier to get to.

I would recommend this organizer to all parents with small children. It's going to make everything so much more convenient and all you parents know how important convenience is.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it for yourself, you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $23.99. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment