Friday, October 24, 2014

Terry Treetop Finds New Friends eBook


#promotion
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this short little eBook with my five year old son.  I think that this story is very well written and appropriate for little ones. It engages young minds with imagination and adventure.

This is the second book I've read in this particular series and I have to say I'm not disappointed. My child has a very short attention span so I really appreciate that fact that these stories are short but sweet.

I think that the story line of this book is very relatable to the everyday life of a child and therefore captivates the attention very well. My son was very entertained and sincerely interested in what Terry Treetop was doing and where he was going and what he was going to do next.  The illustrations in this book are wonderful. They are very vivid and colorful and follow along with the storyline very well and accurately.

I really enjoyed reading this with my son and the best part I think is that there is always a life lesson that my child can take from these stories. Those are the kinds of stories I want to read to my child. If you might be interested in this ebook you can purchase it on Amazon for $.99. You can download it to your kindle device or computer. If you have a young child who might enjoy this little eBook I encourage you to check it out. I highly recommend it.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment