Friday, October 24, 2014

Smart Weigh 500x0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale


#TOP500
I have been wanting to get a digital scale like this one for the longest time. I mainly wanted it to weigh food because I never can tell how much an ounce is. I have had recipes that call for say a couple ounces of chicken or cheese and I always had to guess or use the non-digital scale that I do have which is so complicated to use.

This little scale is small but very easy to use and accurate which is the most important thing. The display lights up and the numbers are large which makes it easy to read.

This particular scales displays readings in g, OZ, OZT, dwt, GN, and CT. I'm mainly interested in the grams and ounces for cooking purposes but this little scale can be used for a variety of things.

Overall I'm very pleased with how well this little scale works. It comes in handy a lot and will be getting a lot of use in my house. 

If you are in the market for a digital scale I encourage you to check this one out. You can learn more about it or purchase it on Amazon for $19.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment