Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Americare Vinyl Fitted Mattress Protector


#AmericareVinylMattressProtector
As mother to two small children messes are inevitable and the last place you want these messes to happen is where you sleep. My mattress has seen better days! It's had food and drink spilled on it and it's been puked and peed on (not by me lol).

My son started sleeping in the bed with me at a very young age and when he went through the potty training stage he had his fair share of accidents. At that time I could have used this mattress protector badly!

This mattress protector from AmeriCare seems to be of good quality. I really like the fact that it's fitted. My mattress is a pillow top so I did have a bit of trouble trying to get it to fit properly. It was a bit loose in my opinion. However, it still serves it's purpose well.

There's no telling how many times I've woken up in the middle of night after my son has had an accident and had to sleep on a towel in order to not get wet. If I would have had a mattress protector like this one, I could have just wiped and cleaned it up, put a new sheet on and go back to bed comfortably.

This product cleans well, protects complete mattress from spills and soiling and bed bug and dust mite protection. It's also supposed to fit snugly on your mattresses but I had no luck. I think this product would work best with a regular mattress instead of a pillow top. 

I highly recommend this product to anyone who has small children or if you just want to keep your new mattress looking new.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchasing it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $12.99 and comes in several different sizes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment