Monday, October 20, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker by BeeSili


#BeeSiliPopMolds
I absolutely love these Ice Pop Molds by BeeSili. They are super cute and come in several vibrant colors which makes them appealing to children.

These molds are BPA free and made from non-toxic silicone. They are also durable and reusable. 

I really love how versatile these little things are. You can make ice pops with them or you can put little snacks inside of them. So far I've used them to store grapes for my son's lunch box. It works so well and my son thinks they are so fun! You can also use them to store nuts, seeds, dried fruit, granola, candy or popcorn. 

Another thing I used them for is to hold store bought popsicles. My son always makes a mess when he eats popsicles because he can't eat it fast enough before it starts to melt and drip all over the place.

I had the idea of putting one of his popsicles down in one of these so that it doesn't make such a mess. It worked like a charm. All you have to do is squeeze from the bottom up and it pushes everything out the top. 

These molds would also be great for adult's beverages as well or jello shots.

The lid fits snugly so you don't have to worry about it leaking if it were to have liquid inside. I tested it out with a melted popsicle. It didn't leak one bit.

Another thing I like about them is how easy they are to clean. You can take a baby bottle brush to clean the inside. Because the molds are made from silicone they stretch so it's really easy to get a bottle brush inside. You can also just pop them in the dish washer. That works too.

If your looking for a fun product to store your child's snacks in or if you just want to make homemade ice pop's these molds will work perfect for you. If you are interested in learning more about them or purchasing some for yourself, you can do so on Amazon. They are $14.95 for 6 of them. You also get 3 free lids and if your not satisfied they will offer you a 100% refund and you get to keep the molds. Check it out today! You will not be disappointed.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment