Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel


#LuxeBeautyEssentialsMicrofiberHairTowel
If your like me and have super thick hair then you know how time consuming it can be to dry your hair after a bath or shower. It's such a chore for me I almost dread it every time. It takes my hair FOREVER to dry.

I've always been interested in hair towels like this Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber hair towel but had never found one that would actually work for me.

Most I've used were too small and wouldn't even hold all of my hair. This one is much bigger. It measures 19x 39 inches which is pretty good sized. It does a good job of holding all my hair.

I really like how soft it is. It feels so nice. It not too thick but very absorbent. I bet I cut my drying time in half by wrapping my hair in this towel before drying. I also like using to dry my face as well because of how soft it is. It's so gentle on the skin. It's a great towel to have whether your using it for your hair or face.

I actually wish I had more of them so I'm always fully stocked and have one ready after each shower or bath. I highly recommend you try this towel out. I don't think you will be disappointed. It worked really well for me.

If you would like to learn more about it or purchase one for yourself you can do so on Amazon. You can currently purchase this product for $17.97. Give it a shot!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment