Saturday, November 1, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner by InstaNatural


#instanatural
I've never really used a toner before. To be honest I have never really understood the purpose of it until now.

A toner helps balance the pH level of your skin which is an indication of the acidity level. When your skin's pH level is balanced you are less prone to have oiliness and infections.

A toner also helps in detoxification. It helps remove toxic residues that can settle in your skin from smoke, smog and other chemicals in the environment. In the long run you will have less breakouts and fewer wrinkles.

All in all, a toner is a very important step in your skincare routine. This toner from InstaNatural is a really nice toner. It contains sulfur which will penetrate deep down into your skin and increase it's elasticity. It also contains witch hazel which will help purify your skin and pores and possibly help reduce their appearance all together. Vitamin C is also present in this product. It helps renew and strengthen the skin and reverse the signs of aging.

There are so many benefits of using a toner and that's what I like about this particular product. This toner felt really good on my skin. My skin felt very refreshed after using it. I really like the fact that it comes in a spray bottle. It's so easy to spritz a little on a cotton ball and apply it to your face. I will mention one thing that I didn't like so much about this toner. The smell! It does not have a pleasant smell, at least not to me. I found it very strong. This may not be the case for everyone. However, the smell does not linger so the added benefits my skin receives from using this product is a huge deciding factor in whether or not I am willing to continue using it. I feel that the benefits definitely outweigh the not so pleasant smell.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or other products from InstaNatural you can visit their website here. You can purchase this product on Amazon for $17.75. The manufacturer of this product also offers a money back guarantee. So if you are not completely satisfied, they will give you a refund. So I say, give it a try!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment