Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Konjac Sponge: All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal


#konjacsponge
 I know I have reviewed quiet a few konjac sponges but I cannot stress enough how much I love these things!

This one in particular is made by My Konjac Sponge and I have to say I really like what they have to offer. I love the packaging of the product and the size of the product itself. It's pretty good size. It's big enough and just the right shape to fit in the palm of your hand. The best part is that it's 100% natural and biodegradable.

This company offers several different sponges for a variety of needs. This particular one has the bamboo charcoal which is great for people with more oily/acne prone skin. The activated charcoal really helps absorb excess oils and dirt in your skin. It is also an natural antioxidant which helps fight acne causing bacteria.

When you first take this sponge out of the package it's not soft. It's actually quiet stiff but once you run water over it, the sponge expands and becomes so soft. It is very gentle on the skin, so gentle in fact that you wouldn't believe it would actually do anything for your skin but you will be amazed. You don't even need to use a cleanser!

After using this product, I was so surprised at how exfoliated my face felt. My skin felt so smooth and polished. I have noticed a considerable difference in how my skin looks and feels since using this sponge. I have less breakouts and my skin is less oily. My complexion has never looked better.

This sponge really helps prep my skin for all the serums and creams that I use. It helps my skin absorb those other products a lot better, making them so much more effective.

If you would like to learn more about this product and those like it you can visit the My Konjac Sponge website here. This product is also available on Amazon. You can purchase it for $10.00.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment