Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Crib Mattress Protector with Spill Block by Comfort Shield


#ComfortShieldMattressProtector
I'm really loving this crib mattress protector from Comfort Shield. If you have a baby then you must know how necessary a product like this really is. I have a 6 month old and there are nights when his diaper just cannot keep everything contained and it's just a huge mess.

I like this crib mattress protector because it keeps you mattress from being ruined. I also like the fact that it has a super soft and absorbent terry cloth material on top and a waterproof polyurethane backing to keep the mess from soaking through onto the mattress.

I was really surprised at how soft the material was and how quiet. Sometimes when you buy products like this the material is just so loud and rough which can disturb your baby's sleep. It has an expandable knit contoured skirt which helps it to fit securely onto the mattress so you don't have to worry about it slipping. 

I highly recommend this product if you want to protect your baby's mattress from being soiled. I don't think you will be disappointed. If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchasing it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $14.99.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment