Monday, October 20, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream by Body Merry


#BodyMerry
 I wanted to give this product a try because I do have quiet a bit of cellulite on my thighs. This particular cellulite cream/gel is by BodyMerry. I have tried other product's by them and I was not disappointed.

What intrigued me the most about this product is the three ingredients in it: Caffeine, Retinol and Seaweed. These are ingredients that I know. I do not like using products that have ingredients in it that for one I can't pronounce and for two, I've never heard of.

It has caffeine and .4% retinol which  is the most effective formula for fighting cellulite and it contains 3 types of seaweed which gives it an antioxidant boost. The antioxidants is what helps with the firming and toning.

This cellulite cream/gel is natural and organic. That comforts me a lot! The only downside of this product that I have found is the smell. It doesn't have the most pleasant smell. It kind of like a menthol scent and if you bring it close to your face you will feel it burning your eyes. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly with hardly any trace of the smell.

I haven't had as much success with this product as some have as far as getting rid of my cellulite but it does tighten and smooth the skin out. I think over a longer period of time this product could definitely do some good. I have a pretty bad case of cellulite so it's going to take me a bit longer to really start seeing results that I like.

A lot of people have had good results with this product. It has some amazing reviews on amazon. I will continue to use it longer to see I'm going to start seeing some better results. I will update when I can.

If you would like to learn more about this product or try it out for yourself you can do so on Amazon. You can purchase it for $19.99. Body Merry offers a 90 day money back guarantee and you get to keep the product if you are not happy with it. It's definitely worth a shot.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment