Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels


#luxehomeessentials
Finally a dish towel that I actually enjoy using! I have the worst luck with dish towels. I find one that I think is going to work great but falls short of what I expect.

I like a dish towel that is soft and absorbent and not overly thick. These Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels are just that! They are a good sized towel measuring 15x25 inches. You can cover a lot of area with these towels and they are perfect for use all over the home.


These towels can hold up to 10x their weight in water which is a plus for me especially when using in the kitchen. My current dish towels that I'm using don't work well at all. Instead of actually drying my dishes they just seems to spread the water around. 

I have to say I'm pretty pleased with these dish towels. They are durable, super absorbent and very soft. They are versatile and can be used all over the home. They are great for the kitchen but can also be used for cleaning mirrors, dusting, counter tops and so much more! I have feeling I will be using these for a very long time.

If you are interested in learning more about them or purchasing them for yourself you can do so on Amazon. A 3 pack currently sells for $11.97 plus shipping and if you are not happy with them you can get your money back. Check it out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment