Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bath Pillow by Simply Essentials


#BathPillowbySimplyEssentials

I have been wanting a good bath pillow for a while because I love taking a hot bubble bath with candles after a long day. I never have anything to really support my head when I lay back.

I was hoping that this bath pillow from Simply Essentials would be the one but I'm not too sure. It's made very well and the two suction cups on the back are very strong. However, they are so strong that when you move the pillow, they pop out and you have to constantly replace them.

The pillow is firm but has a good shape to it so it offers great support for the neck. However, this pillow does not work well on a tub that doesn't have a ledge on the back because you will not have anything to attach the pillow to. I had to attach mine to the side of the tub so the only way I could use it comfortable was to lay on my side. I was disappointed that I wasn't able to use this pillow properly.

I will say though that this pillow is nice. It seems very sturdy and well made. It's made of waterproof foam so it's very easy to clean. If you have the right tub, I believe that this would be a wonderful pillow to have.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it for yourself, you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $29.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment