Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale


#becomegurus
I recently had the opportunity to try out this Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale. I have to say, I really like it. It's sleek, easy to use and not bulky. I love that it's digital and the numbers are large because it makes it so much easier to read.

This bathroom scale has worked great for my entire family. It's nice having a dependable and accurate scale to use. It's been so long since I've had a good one. The last one I had only lasted a month and it was broke.

This scale, although it's glass seems very durable and strong. I'm a bit on the heavy side so it's hard to find a scale that will hold me and give me an accurate reading. This one has definitely surprised me. It's great quality and does exactly what it says it will do.

It has great features such as:
  • Auto Step-on (turns on when you step on it)
  • Auto off
  • Auto Calibration
  • Auto user detect (great for multiple users)
  • Non slip
  • Scratch resistant feet
This scale was specifically designed to encourage weight loss. You can get a free Weight Gurus app on your iPhone or other smart phone which helps you track your progress. You can use your phone's camera to scan the scales display which will sync it to your phone and help you track your progress easily.

If your looking for a dependable scale with great features I highly encourage you to consider this one. It has worked great for me and my family.

If you would like to learn more about this scale or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. You can purchase it for $24.99 and it comes in black or clear. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment