Friday, September 12, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural


#InstaNatural
 I am so glad I got the opportunity to try this Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural. It completley exceeded my expectations!

I'm always a bit skeptical about products that claim to make my hair shinier or softer because I have been let down so many times. But I am happy to say, this product was not one of those.

This hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment is designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. It contains restorative ingredients such as: Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, and Vitamin B5.

The best part about this product is that it's made up of organic ingredients so you don't have to worry about putting chemicals on your hair which could lead to further damage.

When I first used this product, my hair was very long and very thick. I was having so many problems with split ends, dullness and just a lack of shine to my hair.

I applied this mask very generously to my hair and let it sit for 15-30 minutes. The recommended time is 5-15 minutes. I noticed that when the product started to dry in my hair it felt a bit crunchy.

When I rinsed it out, I could immediately feel the difference in my hair. It felt so silky between my fingers and smelled very good I might add. The mask smells very sweet like something you would eat. After I dried my hair, I could definitely tell a difference. My hair was much more smooth and less frizzy and it also had a natural looking shine to it. I was very pleased with the results I got using this product. My hair also smelled good for days!

I would highly recommend you give this product a try. If it can work for my hair I know it can work for yours. If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $17.95. Also, if you would like to visit the company's website to learn more about other products they have to offer click here. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment