Saturday, September 20, 2014

100% Natural Konjac Facial Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal by PurSOL


#pureKonjacSponge
 Have I mentioned how much I love these natural Konjac Facial Sponges? I have tried one similar to this that was more of a tear drop shape. This one is more dome shaped, round on one side and flat on the opposite side.

This sponge is made up of 100% pure vegetable fibers which gently massage the skin and stimulate blood flow. The added bamboo charcoal which contains activated carbon and essential minerals deeply cleanses and absorbs excess sebum, toxins and other harmful chemicals from your skin.

This one is a bit small but it fits nicely in the palm of your hand. It's also a bit firmer than others I have tried. However, it's still gentle and just as effective. I am really impressed with this Konjac Sponge by PurSOL.

After soaking the sponge in water as directed, I rubbed it all over my face in a circular motion with a slight pressure for about a minute concentrating on my most problematic area which is my t-zone. The skin on my nose always feels a bit rough which makes applying makeup horrendous because it doesn't go on very smooth.

After using this product, my rough patches are gone and my skin feels so smooth and polished. It really helps improve the texture of your skin. You don't even have to use a cleanser. I haven't been using a cleanser with this product and my skin has never looked better. I'm having less breakouts and noticing less blackheads as well. I really like the fact that this product helps prep my skin for the various serums and creams that I use. I feel that it makes those products so much more effective.

If you are interested, this product is available for sell on Amazon  for only $10 which I feel is a great deal because you won't be disappointed with this little facial sponge. It truly is amazing in my opinion!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment