Saturday, September 13, 2014

Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap


#adovia
Here is another great product from Adovia Mineral Skin Care. This Natural Sulfur Soap is enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.

When using this product, your skin's natural moisture level is balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals, and Aloe Vera extract.

The sulfur in this soap has antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. So it's going to give your face and body a thorough clean without being too harsh or overly drying.

This soap does not really have a scent to it so if your looking for a soap that's going to leave you smelling really good, this one's not it. This product focuses more on the health of your skin by helping clear up acne, blackheads and controlling the oil.

I get acne and blackheads from time to time so this is a great product for me because not only am I getting clean but I'm combating my skin issues at the same time. When your skin is in a delicate state it's better to use a soap such as this one, that is gentle and will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and not irritated further.

If you are having skin issues such as the ones mentioned above, you might want to give this product a try. I've definitely noticed less breakouts since using this product. I really like that I can clean my face and my body with just one product and not have to use several different ones.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $10.00 for a 4.4 oz bar like the one showed above.

If you would like to learn more about Adovia and other product that they have you can visit their website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment