Thursday, September 18, 2014

Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim


I have definitely reached a point in my life where I need to start using anti-aging products. I'm 26 years old and not only have I been noticing a considerable amount of grey hair but I've also noticed some fine lines that have started to form, especially around my eyes.

My mother-in-law is in her 60's and she has the best skin I have ever seen. She takes really good care of it and highly recommends serums and creams especially ones like this anti-aging moisturizer by #Foxbrim.

This particular product contains only organic ingredients so it is very gentle on the skin. I really like the fact that it contains retinol. I've always heard that retinol was the key to combating wrinkles. It helps strengthen your skin's elasticity and boost collagen production.

This product also helps unclog pores and reduce overall pore size, clear acne and reduce redness and also lighten discoloration brought on by sun and environmental damage.

I'm really glad that I got the opportunity to try this product because I really like it. It's light, absorbs quickly and has a light to no scent. It's non-irritating and will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. I've definitely noticed that when I apply this moisturizer, it really helps smooth out my fine lines where they are not as noticeable. I think with continued use, I should really start seeing a reduction in the fine lines and help prevent new ones from forming. 

I know developing wrinkles is inevitable but I am willing to try anything to help slow the process. I believe that this moisturizer can really help do that.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchase it for yourself, it is available on Amazon for $17.95 and you get a money back guarantee! Also if you are interested in seeing what other products Foxbrim has to offer, check out their website here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment