Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cellulite and Body Firming Cream by Sieva


I just recently had the opportunity to try out this cellulite and body firming cream by Sieva. I have a lot of trouble areas where I'm plagued with unsightly dimples, also known as cellulite.

In my opinion, no cream is magically going to make your cellulite disappear. Only exercise and eating right can help you prevent it in the first place. But in some cases it might be hereditary.

However, I do think that creams such as this one can help reduce the appearance of it.


This particular cellulite cream is supposed to hydrate, firm and stimulate blood flow leaving the skin tight, elastic and smooth. I have to say, it did help hydrate my skin and make it feel tighter. I applied it on my thighs because that is where I have the most trouble with dimples, gross I know.

The one thing that I really didn't like about this product was the smell. It was not pleasant at all! It reminded me of those cooling gels you put on your arthritis, like icy hot. I was really surprised by the smell. I guess I was thinking it would be better.

However, the smell of a product is not the most important thing. What's important is the effectiveness. I honestly cannot vouch for whether or not this product actually works because I haven't really noticed any difference. I will try it out a bit longer but so far, I'm not impressed.

Although this product did not work for me, it might work for others. Maybe my problems are just too much for this cream to handle. This product has some good reviews on Amazon so I know it does work for some people.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it for yourself, you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $35.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment