Monday, September 8, 2014

Stainless Steel Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze by Majestic Bombay


Are you tired of those pesky ingrown hairs that are hard to get to with your normal everyday tweezers? Or how about that stubborn splinter you've been digging around on for days?

I have a solution! Stainless steel ingrown hair splintertweeze by Majestic Bombay. These nifty little tweezers are sure to remove even the most stubborn of ingrown hairs or splinters that are embedded deep beneath the skin.

What I like about these tweezers is the sharp pointed tip. This allows for a more precise extraction of hairs or splinters. If you've ever used regular tweezers to do this you know how hard it can be. You end up doing more damage than good.

These tweezers have a wide grip which makes it easy to hold and it comes with a rubber cap to place on the sharp tip which I appreciate. I have small children and accidents can happen so it's nice to see that this company was considerate enough to think about the safety aspect of this product because it is very sharp.

My husband get's quiet a few ingrown hairs that I help pluck which can be a tedious job with regular tweezers. I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to try this product because it's going to make the job so much easier and less painful.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $8.50.You also visit the company's website here to see what other products they have.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment