Saturday, September 6, 2014

Olevine 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal


#beautysponge
All I have to say is wow! This is the best thing I've ever used for my face. When I first took the sponge out of the package I was like how in the world is this hard sponge going to exfoliate my skin without ripping it off? But then....I got it wet. This little sponge soaked up so much water and became so soft and fluffy! I massaged it gently over my face for about a minute or two. I couldn't believe how gentle it was. It felt so good on my face.

I patted my face dry after using it and I was amazed at how soft my skin was. It literally felt like every rough patch and bump was smoothed away. How could this soft little sponge be so effective? It has become my most favorite beauty tool!




Here is a little bit about the product:

The sponge is 100% natural and made up of konjac fibers which are grown on the pristine volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea. It is free of chemicals, pollutant and irritants. The activated bamboo charcoal absorbs toxins, fights bacteria, and excess oils leaving your face glowing, refreshed and radiant. It even preps skin to boost the absorption of your favorite serums and creams.

What I like most about this product is that you don't even need to use a cleanser if you don't want to. I haven't used a cleanser yet and my skin has never looked or felt better. I really like the tear drop shape. It fits into the palm of my hand comfortably. It also has string threaded through one end so you can hang it when your done. This allows the product to dry between uses.

I use this sponge when I wake up in the morning before I put on my daily facial serums and at night before I go to bed. I have had fewer breakouts after using this product. I honestly feel it helps keep acne at bay. I couldn't ask for a better beauty tool.

I highly recommend this product to everyone, men and women. You will not be disappointed! If you would like to learn more about this amazing product or the company that make it, you can visit their website here. It is also available on Amazon. It currently sells for $12.45.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment