Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream


#sievastrechmark
If your looking for a cream to help prevent or even improve stretch marks or fade scars here is a good one. This stretch mark and scar cream is made by Sieva and contains some awesome ingredients such as Shea and Cocoa Butter, Aloa Vera and Olive Oil.

These ingredients are really good for the skin and will help improve it's elasticity which is very important especially during changes in your body that happen during pregnancy or weight fluctuations.




This product claims to:
  • Improve elasticity and firmness skin
  • Reduce discoloration of stretch marks
  • Help rejuvenate, smooth and hydrate skin
This cream will not only help moisturize your skin but help improve it's elasticity which will help prevent future stretch marks. I actually wish I would have had this product while I was pregnant recently. When my skin started to stretch it became itchy and painful. This cream would have really been helpful and soothing to my skin.

The cream goes on a bit thick and takes a bit to rub it in but once it is, your skin is going to feel so soft and moisturized. It has a great smell too. I always liked the smell of Cocoa Butter. It almost has a sweet chocolate smell to it.

I haven't been using this product long enough to really tell a big difference in the appearance of my stretch marks yet but it feels good knowing that by using this product, I can prevent new ones from forming. I will continue using this product to help with stretch marks or scars and as a moisturizer for my skin.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it, you can do so on Amazon. It is currently unavailable at this time but keep checking. They should have some available soon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment