Saturday, September 6, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil


I recently got the opportunity to try this Argan Oil and I have to say, I'm not disappointed at all. I've been hearing a lot of hype lately about how good this stuff is for your hair and skin so I had to give it a try. This product can be used in many ways. It can be used for the following:
        • Face Moisturizer
        • Leave-in Conditioner
        • Face Mask
        • Cuticle Softener
        • Deep Conditioning
        • Hair Shine
        • Body Oil
        • Anti-aging skin care
        • Hydrating Toner
        • Sun protection
        • Exfoliating Mask

This Argan Oil comes in a 2 fluid ounce bottle with a dropper so it's very easy to use. It doesn't really take a whole lot of product to get results. I have very thick hair so I probably use a half a dropper full for my hair.

I put this oil on my damp hair after my shower and it really helps tame the frizz. My hair is the worst about split ends and frizz but when I use this oil it really helps bring out the shine in my hair and keeps it from looking so dry and brittle.

What I really like about this oil is that it when you apply it, to your hair or skin it's not excessively greasy. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't have much of a smell. When applied to the skin, this oil can help reduce age spots and boost skin tones. I haven't really tried it on my skin per-say. I've mostly been using it for my hair but when I first received it, I did rub a little bit into my hand and it did absorb quickly and made my skin feel soft and silky.

I love organic beauty products! You don't have to worry about all the chemicals that can be damaging to your skin and hair. That's what makes this product so great because it 100% pure and natural. You cannot go wrong with this stuff. It's great for sensitive skin and is sure to help improve the look and feel of your skin and hair. It's also great for nails too!

If you would like to learn more about this amazing product or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon here. This product currently sells for $14.49. Check it out!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment