Sunday, September 7, 2014

Moisturizing Day Cream by Adovia


#moisturizer
Here is another amazing product by Adovia Mineral Skincare. I have tried several of their products and I have yet to be disappointed.

I love that their products contain natural ingredients and not a bunch of harmful chemicals. I feel that these natural ingredients are the best thing for your skin, especially if your skin is sensitive like mine tends to be.

This moisturizing day cream contains an active complex of Dead Sea minerals for natural moisture balance, Grape Seed oil for quick hydration and Chamomile extract and Aloe Vera to calm and
soothe your skin. 

What I like about this product is that it doesn't go on extremely thick and leave a heavy feeling on your skin. It's light and absorbs quickly leaving your skin moisturized and supple.

The cream comes in a 1.7 fl oz jar which is not a whole heck of a lot but a little really goes a long way with this product so it should last you a good while.

The smell is a bit strong for my taste but the good thing about it is it doesn't linger too long. I usually don't care for products that have a heavy scent but I am willing to make an exception with this cream because it comes from Adovia and I know they make superior products.

If you would like to learn more about Adovia and their products you can visit their webpage here. You can also purchase this product on Amazon for $25.95.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment