Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle

What a wonderful water bottle! This water bottle is made of stainless steel and is double insulated. It comes with a flip cap and straw and the best part is, its BPA free and Eco friendly.

This bottle holds a good 25 oz of fluid which is a lot! It's perfect for the gym, camping, road trips or even just around the house. It's going to keep your beverages cold for a long time.

I tested it out as soon as I got it after I gave it a good wash. I filled it up with water and put 2 or 3 ice cubes in it and just left it out on the counter. I wanted to see just how long it would keep the water cold. The ice melted after about 3 or 4 hours, but the water stayed cool for 24 hours!

Another great thing about this water bottle is that it doesn't leak. That has always been a huge problem, trying to find a water bottle that wouldn't leak all over the place. I shook it and flipped it and it didn't leak one bit. Perfect!

I highly recommend this product. It's great for indoor use or outdoor. If you would like to learn more about this water bottle or purchase it, you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $27.97. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment