Thursday, September 18, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil by InstaNatural

So far I have been loving the products I've tried from #InstaNatural. However, I will have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about this facial oil at first. The thought of adding more oil to my face kind of scared me a bit but I was pleasantly surprised.

What this oil does is melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of it's natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. I know from experience that when I use a sudsy type soap to wash the makeup off my face, my skin is left very tight, dry and itchy. I'm guessing this is due to the stripping of your skins oils which is obviously not good.

What I like about this product is all the awesome ingredients it contains such as Jojoba Oil,Olive Oil, Lavendar Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil and Geranium Essential Oil. These oils really help moisturize and soothe the skin.

I really liked how gentle this product is and how effective it was at removing my makeup. I always have the hardest time getting my mascara off and I end up scrubbing to the point I leave my skin irritated and red. 

I pumped a few squirts of this product on a washcloth and swiped it all over my face and eyes. It didn't take much to successful remove my entire face of makeup including my eye makeup. I was very surprised at how well it worked. After I rinsed my face, my skin was left feeling soft and smooth. You could still feel a tad bit of oiliness to the skin but it wasn't excessive or bothersome. It actually felt a lot nicer than that tight itchy feeling I used to get. My skin felt soothed and moisturized.

I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it, especially as a makeup remover since it was so effective. It also great for soothing the skin after shaving or sun burns.

If you are interested in learning more about this product, please check out InstaNatural's website here. This product is also available for purchase on Amazon for $19.95.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment