Sunday, August 31, 2014

Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural


#InstaNatural
Here is a facial moisturizer that has many benefits for your skin. These benefits include:
  • Moisturizes the skin naturally
  • Has acne fighting ingredients
  • Skin lightening benefits
  • Firms and plumps the skin
  • Helpful for hyperpigmentation
 This product helps in these areas because it contains wonderful ingredients like organic aloe vera juice, vitamin B3 and hyaluronic acid. If you visit the InstaNatural website you will learn that one of the ingredients in this product is Niacinamide which is made from Niacin. Niacin occurs naturally in our cells and when it is deficient in our bodies it can lead to skin problems. What this ingredient does is help maintain the natural levels of this vitamin on the skin which helps retain the skin's moisture.

Since this product has so many benefits to the skin, after prolonged use, you should be able to see some improvements in your complexion as well as your skin tone and texture. To be honest, I didn't know what to think about this product at first because when I applied it, it did feel a bit oily on the skin. It was heavier than I would have liked but it didn't take it long to completely absorb into my skin and it did leave it very soft and supple. I haven't been using this product long enough to see any real results. I believe that it takes up to 4 weeks to improve the condition of the skin while using this product. For some who has minimal damage it could take less than that.

My skin gets very dry and chaffed in the winter time with the cold weather and wind. I believe that this would be the perfect product to help keep my skin hydrated and help protect it from being damaged. This product would even be great on dry summer days, but my skin is usually excessively oil during the hotter months so I will probably stick to using this in the colder months when my skin lacks the most moisture.


If you are interested in learning more about this product you can visit the company's website here. If you liked what you read of want to purchase this product you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $17.95 which I feel is a great price considering how much product you get. It will last you quiet some time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment