Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Exfolimate Face and Body Exfoliation


I love exfoliating products such as cleansers, scrubs and sponges but the Exfolimate product was a new one for me. I had never heard about it until I got the chance to try it for free.

The product claims to do the following:
#exfolimate
  • Provides deeper cleansing
  •  Enhanced exfoliation and superior moisturisation
  • Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter
  • Improves skin tone and texture
  • Reduces dry spots and oily patches
  • Increases the absorption of skin care products

The product which was designed in Australia uses patented smooth edge micro groove technology which gently releases dirt and oil embedded beneath your skins surface. As you can see from the picture on the left, it has the metal strip which is what helps scuff away all the dead skin. I personally found it to be a bit rough. I used the small one for my face and I still have an irritated rough patch on my nose from using it.While using it I expected to see some dead skin lingering on the metal edge but I saw nothing. I don't know what I did wrong. I don't want to deter anyone from using the product. I may have not been using it correctly and put too much pressure to it during the process.


I thought that it was nice that the product came with two wrist straps that way you don't have to worry about dropping them in the sink or shower. You can also hang it up that way they can dry. They are a bit noisy though. When I take a shower, I'm always bumping them so all you hear is clank, clank, clank. It also came with two exfoliators. The biggest one for the body and the small one for the face.


Personally the product didn't work for me but it may work great for others. I have read many positive reviews for this product so I know it does work for some. To be honest, I prefer using scrubs or sponges. I feel that they are much more effective.

If you are interested in learning more about this product you can do so by visiting their website here. This product is also available on Amazon. Check it out here. It currently sells for $29.99.





 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment