Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Even Glow Serum by Valentia Skin Care


This serum claims to:
  • Even skin tone
  • Increase glow and radiance
  • Boost collagen production
  • Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
It contains natural and organic ingredients such as:
  • Vitamin C which helps strengthen and smooth out the skin and reduce the effect of sun exposure on the skin.
  • Oranic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil which promote skin hydration and locks in moisture. 

  • Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) which helps skin regenerate faster and promotes skin detoxification.
  • Hyaluronic Acid which penetrates deeply and hydrates the skin. 
  • Green Tea Extract which acts as an antioxidant and contributes to the anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits. 
As you can see this product contains many amazing ingredients that can work wonders for your skin when using this product regularly.

When I first tried this product, it seemed a bit thick when I applied it to my face. It felt very heavy which I didn't care for. However, it did absorb quickly after a few minutes and then my face felt soft, smooth and hydrated.

I also noticed it had a citrus smell, like oranges but the smell doesn't linger. It's not really strong. It's mild and not irritating at all.

This is not my most favorite product. I feel that it is effective and contains many great things for your skin but I don't feel that it sits well on the skin. I can feel a thickness on my face, especially if I start sweating. However, it's still a great product and it may work better for someone with really dry skin. My skin tends to be a bit more on the oily side so that might be a reason it didn't absorb very well.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it you can do so here. You can also visit the company website and learn more about this product as well as the others that they offer.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment