Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ultrasport Travel Towel from Shandali


#UltraSportTravelTowel
I recently got the opportunity to try out this travel towel from Shandali. I thought it would be a neat product to have for the pool or gym. I also thought it might come in handy to help dry my hair after I shower. My hair is very thick and my regular towels get soaking wet when I try to dry my hair.

I was a bit disappointed in the size of the towel. It wasn't very big at all. It was smaller than a regular bath towel and it was very very thin as you can probably see from the picture.

I tried wrapping my hair in it, and it didn't work very well. Half of my hair was sticking out. I wish that this product came in a bigger size. 

This towel comes in small or medium. The small is 20"x40" and the medium is 24"x48". The one I got was the medium. 

I feel that it didn't work quiet as well as I would have liked for what I was going to use it for but it would be a great thing to have for the gym. I think this product would work really well for that type of situation. It does dry very quickly!

This product is microfiber and dry's 10X faster than a cotton towel. It would be perfect for traveling, sports, camping or at the beach.

I would highly recommend this product for those who are highly active indoors or outdoors. This is the perfect towel to keep you dry. If you are interested in learning more about it or purchasing it, you can do so here. It is currently available on Amazon for $19.95.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment