Sunday, August 10, 2014

Austrailian Tea Tree Oil


#teatreeoil
Here is another product that I just love! Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has so many uses. This product naturally fights acne, toenail fungus, lice, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, ringworm, fleas, warts and psoriasis. You can also use this oil to make all natural household cleaners, detergents, shower sprays, bathroom disinfectants, and kitchen sprays.

It's amazing all the different ways you can use this product. This Austrailian tea tree oil comes in a 4 fluid ounce bottle which is a pretty good amount. When you purchase this product it also comes with a free recipe guide that you can download onto your computer or tablet. The recipe guide shows 53 way's in which you can use this product. It's pretty neat the things you can do with it.

So far I have used this product to put on my son's bug bites and boo boo's. It really helps to ease the itching and it's a good microbial and antiseptic.




If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchasing it you can do so here. It is currently available on amazon for $19.99 and free shipping.



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment