Saturday, August 2, 2014

Where is my home? Childrens ebook review.


I recently got the opportunity to try out this children's ebook #promotion. I've never reviewed a book before but I am glad I started with this one. I wanted to try this ebook for my 5 year old son. He loves for me to read books to him.

I thought this short little story was so cute and engaging! It flowed very nicely and easily. I really enjoyed this story probably as much as my son. My son has a hard time paying attention when I read him books but he was glued to this one. He loved hearing what would happen next and wondering if Terry would find his way home. He also thought it was funny when he would try the different foods from the animals he came a cross.

He also loved seeing the pictures. (It came with 18 illustrations) They really depicted the story well and were very colorful and vivid. This book is part of the Terry Treetop series which is an action and adventure series for ages 2-6. I am excited to see what the other books are about. I'm sure my son will love them and I think I will too.

If you would like to experience this book with your children it is available on Amazon here. You can purchase it for your Kindle device for $1.00 or Paperback for $9.32.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. looks so cute! My daughters would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they would. It's actually quiet fun to read. My son really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete