Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adovia Pure Shea Butter


#adovia
Here is another great Shea Butter product. This one is from Adovia and is a Cleopatra's Choice brand. This product comes in a 1 pound tub, which is quiet a bit of product. It should last you a good while.

 Shea Butter helps relieve dry skin due to Psoriasis and it helps relieve Eczema and Acne. This product is also great for stretch marks.

This Shea Butter contains Vitamins A, E and F and is very moisturizing without clogging your pores. I really like this product because it is so versatile. You can do so many things with it such as DYI soaps, lotions and body butter. That is what I plan to do with this product. I have always wanted to make my own soaps and lotions and Shea Butter is an excellent ingredient for those. 

This product doesn't have the best smell in the world but you can add fragrance to it, if you plan to use it for homemade soaps and such. It really melts into your skin. It does feel a bit greasy at first but it doesn't take it long to absorb and then your skin is left feeling soft and smooth.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it you can do so here. This product is currently available on Amazon for $16 and free shipping.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment