Sunday, August 3, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech



I have tried screen doors like this one before only to be disappointed when the mesh tore like paper before I could even get it put up and come to find out it didn't have the magnets, only little weights to help it go back together. 

This one was so much different. I could tell right away that the material was so much better quality. I even took it between my fingers and gave it a tug to see if it would give but it didn't. The material is strong and durable.

There was also a video posted online that showed step by step how to set it up, and it made it so much easier. The instructions were very easy to follow. It came with a roll of Velcro which was just enough for the entire screen with just about 2-3 inches left over. It also came with tacks to help fasten it to your door frame.

These screens really come in handy in the summer or cooler months when you want to open your door instead of using your air conditioner or if you just want some fresh air moving through your house. You don't have to worry about letting bugs in or running up your electricity bill. 

This product really is a great thing to have. Sometimes when I cook, things get a bit smokey and the alarms start going off and I have to rush to open the door and start fanning it all out. With this screen door I can just leave my door open from the start and continuously let it air out without having to worry about flies getting in. Flies are the worst. It seems like if I open my door for a split second, I have 2 or 3 flies buzzing around and then I have to chase after them with a fly swatter.

I was very impressed with this product, especially the quality of it. I definitely recommend this everyone. 

Note: Be sure to measure your door frame before buying to ensure that this product will work for you. If your door frame is 34 inches wide or less this product should work perfect for you!

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it, you can do so here. It is currently available on Amazon for $24.95 +shipping.

 #magneticscreendoor



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments: