Friday, December 26, 2014

Tweezers set by Bella and Bear


#Thepluckerstweezerset
Isn't this tweezers set by Bella and Bear the cutest thing you've ever seen? As of right now these are by far the cutest set of tweezers I own. Not only that, they are the best quality tweezers I own.

This tweezers
set comes with 3 different tweezers; flat, pointed and slant, each having it's own benefits and uses.






 
  • The flat tweezers is great for general hair removal around face or bikini line.
  • The pointed tweezers is good for precision use such as ingrown hairs or splinters.
  • The slant tweezers are versatile and can be used for general hair removal as well ingrown hairs or splinters. 
 I really like the quality of these tweezers. They are made well and do not feel cheap. The edges on the tips are flush so you know your going to get a good grip on hair which allows you to pluck effortlessly and painlessly. I also like the little protective case that the tweezers come in. It makes it perfect for traveling or to just stick in your purse for when you need it and not to mention, it's super cute!

I have tried other tweezers in the past that only rip and break the hair instead of actually griping and plucking. These tweezers are not like that at all. I can get my plucking done quick and without pain.

If you are a regular plucker then this tweezers set is a must! They are so versatile. They can be used as a personal hair removal tool or as a first aid tool.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or perhaps other products by Bella and Bear you can check out their website here. If you would like to purchase this set for yourself you can do so on Amazon for $25.00.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment