Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Erase by Luxurience (Microdermabrasion Scrub)


#Luxurience
Here is a microdermabrasion scrub that is not like any other scrub I've tried.

I really enjoy using facial scrubs because I feel that my skin really needs it. My skin on my face used to be so rough but once I discovered scrubs and how to exfoliate my face I no longer have rough skin.

This particular scrub is unique in that it is a microdermabrasion scrub and anti-aging product all rolled into one. It's also hypo-allergenic.
So not only do you get smooth skin but you also get to enjoy other benefits such as reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, reduction in sun damage and age spots as well as acne scars.

This microdermabrasion cream contains spa quality crystals that help buff away dead skin cells leaving you a more polished complexion.

This product is best used on damp skin so I apply it after my shower. I take a small amount onto my fingertips and massage it gently onto my skin. I do this for about a minute. I did notice a slight tingly/burning sensation when doing this. The scrub has an organic smell to it. It reminded me of cucumbers. The beads are very gentle on the skin and does not leave it feeling irritated.

Once I rinsed the product from my face I felt the difference in my skin right away. My skin felt moisturized and smooth. I followed up with the anti-aging moisturizer that came with it. It smelled like peppermint! I loved it.

All in all I would say that this is a pretty decent facial scrub. It did what it said it would do. It gave me smooth skin. I will definitely continue using this product because I love the way it makes my skin feel.

If you would like to learn more about this product or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It currently sells for $31.49

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment