Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit

I don't know about you but I have always wanted whiter teeth. My teeth have always seemed a bit dull. I've tried everything, from teeth whitening tooth paste to whitening strips and I've had no luck. It wasn't until recently that I got to try a teeth whitening kit for the first time, by Dr. Song. I was so excited about this because I wanted.....needed whiter teeth desperately and I felt like this was my last hope.

This whitening kit by Dr. Song comes with teeth whitening trays, 8 syringes of the whitening gel, a brush applicator and LED light. You can get over 50 applications with this kit. That is quiet a lot. I didn't believe it at first but after seeing how little gel I actually needed then I realized just how long this kit was going to last me.

I felt like this kit contained everything that you would need for a professional teeth whitening experience. The trays were easy to mold, the gel was easy to apply and the mold fit comfortably in my mouth as well as the LED light. What I did was brush on the gel on the front and backs of my teeth and then put in my mouth trays, followed by the LED light. I only used the light for the first 30 minutes and then left the trays in for another 30 minutes.

After just 1 hour my teeth were noticeably whiter. I was so excited and pleased with my results. I did notice that my gums were a bit sensitive after using this product. You have to be careful not to get the gel on your gums but getting a little bit on there is inevitable. You can't really avoid it. Your teeth may also get a bit sensitive after use. Mine did slightly. But you can purchase an additional product, Dr. Song's remineralization gel which helps reduce teeth sensitivity. It helps a lot!


I have to say I am truly impressed with this product. It gave me wonderful results. My whiter smile has made me so much more confident. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a brighter and more white smile.

If you would like to learn more about this teeth whitening kit or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It is currently available for $34.99

If you are also interested in the remineralization gel that I mentioned, you can find that here. It sells for $9.99

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment