Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor


#http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OS77SO2
My 5 year old son LOVES dinosaurs which is why I was so excited to have the opportunity to review this product. This Tyrannosaurus Rex Projecter by KidzLane is pretty cool!

It comes with 3 interchangeable discs each one with different dinosaurs on them, so 24 in all! They look realistic too and project over 3 feet. It also has 5 mighty roar sounds.

It has a built in trembler alert and motion sensor to detect movement. When movement is detected the dinosaur will roar which is pretty neat. 

This toy is well built. It didn't feel cheaply made at all. The roar sounds, sounded a bit fake to me though but my son didn't seem to notice. My son loved seeing all the different dinosaurs and the different sounds it made. Definitely the perfect toy for a boy.

I feel that this toy is both fun and educational. It can teach your child about all the different dinosaurs and what they look like.

This toy would make an awesome gift. I think any child boy or girl would love to play with this dinosaur and enjoy seeing the different projections.

If you are interested in learning more about this product by KidzLane you can do so on Amazon. It sells for $49.99. You can also check out the KidzLane website to learn about all the other fun toys they have available. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment