Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife by Power Tek


 Here is a pretty awesome little tool. It is a multi-tool pocket knife by #PowerTek. I was so excited to be able to try this product out mainly for my husband. He loves tools! When I first held this little tool in my hand I was surprised by it's weight. It's not cheap, it's very well made and good quality.

This tool has everything you would need all in one. It has: 2 built-in LED flash lights (one on each end),self-locking, stainless steel 3Cr13 knife blade, spring-loaded needle nose pliers with wire cutters, wire strippers, can opener, Phillips and Flathead screwdrivers and spring-loaded scissors.

Some of the other features include: Black oxide stainless steel for maximum durability and maximum coolness factor, built-in rubber inlays for sure-grip and comfort. It also comes with a nylon sheath.

The possibilities are endless with this tool. No matter the job, you will have everything you need right at your fingertips. When it comes to performing complex tasks the last thing you want to worry about is having to search for every single tool you need. With this tool, you don't have too. Everything is right where you need it.

My husband was pretty impressed with this tool. He will definitely be getting a lot of use out of it. I'm not all that into tools myself but I was pretty amazed by this one. The quality was just fantastic!

If you might be interested in this tool for yourself or as a gift for that man in your life you can check it out on Amazon. It's currently selling for $35.95 and comes with a one-year manufacturers limited warranty.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment