Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Retinol Surge Moisturizer by Body Merry


#bodymerry
Here is another wonderful product by Body Merry, their Retinol Surge Moisturizer. It contains 2.5% retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamins e + b5 and green tea. These ingredients work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. It also helps to provide a flawless tone and texture, but also leaves the skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper and younger.

I have to say I really like this product as well as all the others I have tried by Body Merry. I was really surprised at the size of the product. You get 3.4 fluid ounces of product which is quiet a bit.

I really like the fact that this product contains natural and organic ingredients such as aloe vera, sunflower oil, palm oil, jojoba oil and shea butter just to name a few. These ingredients are wonderful for the skin and will really help moisturize it.

Another thing I like about this product is that it is gentle. It doesn't contain a bunch of unknown chemicals which can be harsh on the skin. My skin can be a bit sensitive at times so I try to refrain from putting anything on my face that might irritate it. This product is very soothing. It goes on velvety smooth and melts into my skin leaving it plump and moisturized. It does not have a smell to it.

This is a great product to have and is a good one to add to your skin care regimen. I am still fairly young but it makes me feel good knowing that I am doing something good for my skin now so that I will hopefully maintain my youth for a bit longer.

If you are interested in learning about this product or others by Body Merry you can check out their website here. You can also purchase this product on Amazon for $23.49 plus free shipping.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment