Monday, November 3, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner


#foxbrim
Now that I have finally discovered the importance of using a toner, I am so glad I got to try this one from Foxbrim. It contains Witch Hazel, Aloe MSM and Vitamin C. Amazing ingredients for the skin!

All my life I never used a toner because I was never aware of the benefits of it. I wish I knew then what I know now. I could have really used this stuff when I was a teenager. This stuff is gentle, yet effective. It helps tighten pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, remove lingering dirt and grim. It also helps prep the skin for facial serums and balances the pH level of your skin.

This toner is made of only natural ingredients and is alcohol free so it's going to be very gentle. It does not burn when applying it. It has a very very mild smell to it. You can really smell the witch hazel in it.

I applied this toner with a cotton ball all over my face and I couldn't believe how dirty the cotton ball was when I was done. I thought my face was clean but I was wrong! My face felt so refreshed afterwards.

Another reason that I'm glad I got to try this is because I just recently got an acid facial peel to try and your supposed to use a toner to neutralize the acid afterwards. So this one will be perfect to use. I will be doing a review for the acid peel as well so keep a look out!

If you are interested in learning more about this toner or other products made by Foxbrim you can check out their website here. You can purchase this product on Amazon for $16.95. They offer a money back guarantee so if your not satisfied you can get a full refund. Give it a shot!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment