Monday, November 3, 2014

Hyaluronic Dew Serum & Pro-A Serum by Body Merry

#bodymerry
I recently got the opportunity to try out two serums by Body Merry. One is their Hyaluronic Dew Serum and the other is their Pro-A Serum. Body Merry has some amazing products. I have loved each one that I've tried so far.

I really love the Hyaluronic Dew Serum. It is plant derived and contains powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Green Tea and Jojoba Oil which helps give your a skin a youthful, bright and even complexion. This stuff truly is amazing in my opinion. When you take the dropper out of the bottle and smell it, it is quiet strong but once you apply it, the smell disappears. I really love how quickly it absorbs into the skin. It's like my skin just drinks it right up. It gives my skin so much more moisture and it's left feeling smooth and soft. I really think this serum would be great for winter time. My skin gets a bit dry and chaffed during the colder months so I can use any extra moisture I can get.

The Pro-A Serum is really good too. It contains Hyaluronic acid, green tea and 2.5% Retinol which is going to help with wrinkles, fine lines and spots. It also improves the overall texture and tone of your skin. Skin care products that are plant derived and organic are the type of products that I like. I appreciate knowing what I'm putting onto my skin and knowing that it's natural. This serum smells wonderful. It has a flowery sweet smell to it but once you apply it you can't really smell it anymore. This serum also absorbs quickly. It's almost as if it just melts into my skin. It really helps smooth out fine lines. I definitely notice a big difference when I use it, especially with the fine lines I have starting around my eyes.

These two products are really amazing and I feel they would be great additions to any skin care routine. You really cannot go wrong with these products. If you are interested in learning more about them or purchasing them for yourself you can do that on Amazon. You can find the Hyaluronic Dew Serum here for $14.99 and the Pro-A Serum here for $29.99. Both of these products are backed by a 90 day money back guarantee, so if your not pleased with the product you get a refund and keep the product. So why not try it out today?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment