Friday, November 21, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum by MOREA Naturals


#moreanaturals
I really like this serum from MOREA Naturals. It contains some great ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, anitoxidants, vitamin C and green tea. This serum helps hydrate, brighten and restore you skin. It also claims to plump the skin and smooth out wrinkles, reduce appearance of dark circles, and add intense moisture to the skin.

I have to say it works very well for me. I love the way it feels on my skin and how quickly it absorbs without leaving my skin feeling heavy or sticky. I also like that it doesn't have a smell. It's very mild and great for sensitive skin.

Using this serum in the morning is the perfect way to start my day. I feel that it really helps awaken my skin leaving it looking rested and refreshed!
 
It comes in a 1.7oz pump bottle. It's quiet a bit of product. It should last you a good while because it really does not take a lot to cover your entire face.

If you like natural/organic skin care products you should definitely check this one out. It's a great product and your skin will thank you! If you would like to learn more about it or purchase it for yourself, it is available on Amazon for $19.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment