Friday, November 21, 2014

Small Packing Organizer by Dot&Dot


#packingcubes
 If you travel frequently you might want to check out these packing cubes by Dot & Dot. They come in several different sizes and colors. This particular one is the slim packing cube which is great for small items such as toiletries or medications. It measures 11" x 6.75" x 3". It looks small but it can hold so much!

I'm actually traveling today so I'm putting these little things to good use. I used one to put all my makeup and tools in and another for all my hair stuff such as my straightener, hair brush, hair spray and serums. I also used one for my baby's things like his toys and medicines.

I love these because they take the hassle out of traveling. Used to I would just cram everything in one suitcase and it would all get mixed together and it was difficult to find everything. I like being organized because it's less stressful and makes packing so much more simple.

I am very impressed with these cubes. They are made from a good material and do not feel cheap at all. I do believe that these will be used a lot!! You don't even necessarily have to use them just for traveling. You can use them to help keep you organized at home. I might just have to buy me another set for that purpose. 

If you are interested in learning more about this product or want to purchase it for yourself they are available on Amazon for $25.97 and remember they come with a pack of 4 so your getting a really good deal I think. They have other sizes and color to choose from. The prices will vary with size.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment