Saturday, July 26, 2014

PROTEGE ResurFACE


I recently got the opportunity to try this product for free from Tomoson in exchange for my review.

I was a little skeptical about this product at first because of the fact that it was a night cream. I worried that it might be very uncomfortable on my face at night and possibly clog my pores.

 
 I was pleasantly surprised because although it looks thick, it goes on very light.

It also has a very mild organic smell to it. It's not loaded with a bunch of fumes so you don't have to worry about it disrupting your sleep and chocking you to death.

The ingredients in this product such as shea butter, vitamin E, and sea kelp help to heal, moisturize and destroy free radicals. It also helps reduce signs of aging.

 

The container was filled to the top with the product so it will last you a good while especially if your only using it nightly.

If you are interested in this product, you can learn more about it at the company's website here.

This product is also available on Amazon. It currently sells for $35.00.




#protegebeautyresurface

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment