Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim

I was able to test out another hyaluronic acid serum, this time by #Foxbrim.

I am really falling in love with hyaluronic acid serum. It is such an amazing thing! I have tried a few different brands of this serum and I have not been disappointed yet! 

This stuff is so great for your skin, especially if you have problems with dryness. I don't really know how it works but this serum really soaks down deep into your skin, leaving it soft and supple.

As I have said before, I was suffering from dry patches on my upper cheeks prior to using this product and now my skin is soft and moisturized. I really can't believe it!

What I really like most about this product is that for one it works, and for two it's gentle. You would think a product that works this good would feel like it's burning the skin off your face after you apply it but it really doesn't. It doesn't burn at all! I even apply over my eye lids and it doesn't burn my eyes one bit.

I can only say good things about this product because I have had such a great experience with it. My skin has never been this hydrated!

If you would like to learn more about this product, please visit their website here or their facebook here

Note: They also have many other products available on their website. I am so eager to try them since I had such great results with their hyaluronic acid serum.

You can also purchase this product on Amazon here. It is currently on sale for $14.75

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: