Thursday, July 17, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts

 I am so glad I got to try and review this product. I love anything that has to do with exfoliating because my skin needs it so bad!

I have used just regular table salt in the past to exfoliate my skin but this product is so much more! It is infused with dead sea minerals which are really good for your skin. It claims to leave your skin radiant, smooth and refreshed, and their not lying!!

The first thing I noticed about this product is that it came in a good sized container that was packed to the rim!! I couldn't believe it because I am so used to products being only half way filled so you end up not even getting your money's worth. This is 350 gram jar is a two month supply, but I honestly believe that it will last you longer. You really don't need a lot.


I also like the fact that the salt granules were very fine and not to course. This is a good thing because it is so gentle on your skin. It's tough enough to buff away all the dead skin cells and dirt but gentle enough to where it will not leave your skin red and irritated.

After using this product, my skin felt so smooth! It did not irritate my skin at all or burn my eyes. I actually put a dab of facial cleanser in my hand and sprinkled some of the salt granules on it and mixed the two. This helped the granules to actually stay on your skin instead of falling off into the sink.

If you are interested in this product you can find more information here

You can also purchase it here. It currently sells for $19.00 which is a pretty good deal for a 2 month + supply.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment