Thursday, July 31, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream by BodyMerry


I have to say I really love this eye cream by #BodyMerry. This product helps reduce fine lines, puffiness, dark circles and crows feet! At first I was a bit apprehensive thinking that I wouldn't like it as much as others that I've tried but I was pleasantly surprised. However, I was a bit disappointed at the size of the product. I thought it would be bigger but then again you don't really need a lot of it to get the job done.

I really like the fact that it was a pump and not a dropper or jar. It makes it so much easier and it delivers just enough of the product without over doing it. It really doesn't take a lot to cover the eye area.

What I really liked most about this product was the smell. You would think it would have an off smell since it is an organic product but I was surprised! I usually don't like facial products that have a scent but this one was very pleasant. To me it smelled like a combination of star-burst and soda.

Aside from the smell, I really appreciated the fact that this product is made up of natural and organic ingredients such as ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyalurionic Acid which I LOVE! It also has added antioxidants, organic vitamin and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives like Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile and that's not even all of it!

It's really unbelievable all of the amazing ingredients in this one little product! It's going to do wonders for my eye area. I almost wish I could put it all over my face!

I highly recommend this product especially if you love organic beauty products. If you would like to know more about this product and all the amazing benefits of it or even purchase it, you can find it on Amazon HERE! It's currently on sale for $24.95. Check it out!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I loved mine too, I'm amazed how effective it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really great product. I love the way it smells!

    ReplyDelete