Thursday, January 8, 2015

Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door by Easy Install


 I got the opportunity to try another magnetic screen door. This time by Easy Install. I love these things! I don't have much use for it right now with it being winter and all but this summer it will surely come in handy.

I found this one to be superior because not only is it made well but it fit my door so much better than previous ones I've tried.

This particular screen measures 36"x83" and fits doors up to 34"x82.
Here are some things you can expect from this screen (as provided by the company):
Mega Quality
- Strong magnets sewn in, to provide seamless automatic closure
- Reinforced edges for strength
- High performance Velcro and tacks included to keep the mesh up
- Micro mesh keeps the smallest bugs out
- Easy install bug screens have been developed to stay up and withstand heavy traffic

 Mega Benefits
- Magnetic hands free entry
- Pet friendly access
- The low-cost way to economically cool your home
- Protection for your family from invading insects
- Easy installation with install video tutorial

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the ease of use and quality of this screen. It also comes with everything you need as seen in the picture on the right. I love that it comes with pre-measured strips! It's made very well and does not feel as though it can easily be torn. This is a good thing because I have small children who will go in and out frequently so I need something that is going to withstand a lot of traffic. I believe that this screen door will be able to do that!

I'm looking forward to summer more than ever. This screen door is going to help me save a lot of money on my electric bill and help me keep cool.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or purchase it for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It's currently available for $27.95. You can also find additional information and installation instructions here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment